Counseling Services Groups
Interested in counseling but prefer a group setting? We offer group counseling for men, women, engaged couples, singles, and more.
We offer groups and seminars based on student interests and needs.
- Men's Group: Addressing masculinity, fathers, manhood and the silent struggles men have with lust, masturbation and pornography in a confidential environment: Together you will explore why these issues have a gained a grip on your life and how to move toward freedom.
- Women's Group: For those actively struggling with compulsive sexual behaviors, learn triggers and coping strategies, in a safe and confidential environment.
- Taking the Next Step A premarital seminar series for engaged couples. Small fee required for materials.
- Relationships 101: A group to learn more about relationships; communication, boundaries, etc.
- Coping Skills for Stress and Anxiety: A group for those want to learn healthy ways to manage stress and anxiety.
- GRIT Group (Building resilience) - Learn how to better withstand and manage the challenges you face.
- Social Anxiety Skills Group: Learn skills to help you feel more confident speaking in social settings.