Return to Campus Updates and Coronavirus Information

Helpful Links

Helpful links for parents in the areas of admissions, arts and athletics, finances, local hotels, residence life housing, student services and resources at University of Northwestern.

Parents receiving resource assistance

Getting Started

Next Steps
These pages will walk you through the steps required from the time you're admitted as a student, to the time you enroll for classes.


Financial Aid
Will work with you to answer any questions regarding the FAFSA, loans, scholarships, and grants— 866-853-2455 or 651-631-5212

Student Accounts
Handles payments, outstanding bills, account balances, and other information on your student’s account. 651-631-5352 or e-mail You can also review our FAQs. Access your Authorized User Account to view your student's university finances and make payments.

1098T Forms
1098T forms are used to determine your eligibility for claiming the Education Tax Credits on your Federal Income Tax returns. The University of Northwestern – St. Paul has contracted with ECSI to provide both the electronic and paper 1098Ts. By January 31 each year, paper forms are mailed to the student's current address unless an electronic version is selected. If you are eligible to receive a 1098T, you can retrieve one electronically for the current or previous years by clicking the link below. Years 2017 - current Years 2007 – 2016*

*If you have not logged in before, click "First Time Students".

Student accounts can verify information reported on the form however, we cannot provide tax advice. Please refer to IRS Publication 970 for educational tax credit information.

Student accounts can be reached at or 651-631-5352.

Arts and Athletics

Music Information
Details about the scholarship and audition process, ensembles, events and more.

Athletics Information
Everything Eagles here: team schedules, rosters, live game feeds, recruitment information and more.

Student Services and Resources

Academic Success: The Center of Academic Programs for Support Services (CAPSS)
Strives to equip all UNW students for academic success and lifelong learning through quality resources, services and training.

Campus Safety
Public Safety serves the total university community and its guests by providing a safe and secure environment. 651-631-5310.

Career Development
Offering resources for selecting majors, discovering career paths, finding part-time jobs, preparing resumes, and more.

Registrar/transcript services
Student Educational Records are confidential, but some questions about your student’s transcripts can be answered by contacting this office. See FERPA policies before calling. 800-692-4020 ext. 5248 or 651-631-5248

Student and campus services
Includes ADA / Disability Services, ALPHA Center (tutoring), Campus Store, Counseling Services, Dining, Health Services and Mail Center.

Student Life
Provides support to students and directs many of aspects of student life. 651-631-5205 or e-mail

Student Housing

Residence life housing
Housing assignments, roommate arrangements, and all other housing-related items. 651-628-3300

Local hotels

For Parents and other guests visiting students on campus.

Become a Student


Visit us on Campus

Schedule a Visit

Ask Questions & Connect

Contact Us